Baudet UK have been applying their unique experience gained in the UK bathroom pod sector for over 13 years. From industry leaders to smaller private developers, our bathroom pods have been supplied to project schemes of all shapes and sizes.
Our highly qualified CAD designers and team of research and development professionals, will adopt a creative and innovative approach for each project.
We are always considering new technology developments for our clients. Our bathroom pods are made of high quality GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) that creates an extremely durable, easy to maintain product that comes with a lifetime structural guarantee.
Innovative Bathroom Pod Solutions
At Baudet UK, we know how time consuming and expensive installing traditional bathrooms can be. That’s the very reason why Baudet UK always strive to offer innovative bathroom solutions that are time & cost saving.
- Our Bathroom pods are made using high quality GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) – an extremely robust material that is easy to maintain
- Demountable – this means our bathroom pods are ideal for refurbishment projects
- Time Saving- minimum site trade required
- Cost effective – bathroom pods are proven to offer greater savings Vs traditional bathrooms
How does it work?
Depending on the nature of your project, our bathroom pods can either arrive as a fully sealed unit ready for connection or a unit assembled for transit purposes ready to be demounted by our team of experts.
- If your project is a new build, our bathroom pods will be delivered via an articulated truck. The contractor will then off load onto a landing platform. Then, if you wish, our team will move the bathroom pods to their final position and carry out line & level procedures.
- If your project is an existing build, off load will again be undertaken by the contractor. Our team can demount the bathroom pods and reassemble them into their final position before carrying out the line & level procedure.
Note: Final connections are the responsibility of the contractor. Horizontal movement, line & level and demount procedure are subject to additional costs.
Meet The Team